Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cape Encaustic on Panel


Encaustic on Panel, Ready to Hang
24" x 30" x 1.5"
$300

This piece will be available in my Etsy Store on Aug. 2nd. To pre-order this, please email me.

Man, getting ready for White Linen Night has been so much harder than I anticipated. I'm using lattice panels because this is my first festival, and spending $1000 just on panels alone is a little out of my budget at the moment. So, I've been painting lattice for the past week. If anyone tries to Tom Sawyer you into painting lattice, decline. You don't even really have to do it politely.

On Monday and Tuesday I woke up with an awful awful case of the flu. I've never had my joints ache so badly. I'm used to dealing with sinus stuff that you can eventually work through, but this just knocked me out totally. I slept for the better part of two days. It has put me into a bit of a panic, since WLN is in just a couple of days, but I should hopefully be ready in time. I don't really have an option, now do I? In any case, I'm back up on my feet and just getting as much done as possible between now and Saturday morning. I can't wait, but at the same time I'm so nervous. This is my first festival!

No comments: