Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Opportunities

When I take a look at my life over the past year, I am amazed at how much it has changed. I went from being a simpering, miserable cog in the corporate wheel to actually making more money, working twice as hard as I ever did before, and having more fun and freedom that I ever thought I could possibly have. Sometimes I feel like it surely must be illegal.

I have my wonderful fiancee to thank for most of this adventure. He has been wonderfully supportive of me working nights and weekends, and staying home during the day to paint.

And as I look at this new year, I have been very interested in the Painting a Day movement. Knowing life right now, I think I'll aim to start getting up at least 3 works per week. Hopefully, as my focus narrows, then I can start putting one up per day.

No comments: